NewsJack Submission 12-9-17
I found this on my computer.
uploading it but not sure which episode it was for.
- Monkey selfie court case reaches settlement. There was lots of ‘oooos’ and ‘aaaaaaaah’ from the public gallery as the Macaque family members celebrated.
- 130 tonne ‘fatberg’ found in London sewer. I did think we’ve not seen or heard from the President of the United States recently
- Boris Johnson is flying to the Caribbean after the devastation of Hurricane Irma. Locals have questioned this decision saying they have already suffered enough.
- 10. Number of years since the original iPhone
10. Number of meters away from a power socket iPhone owners will risk going before hurrying back to charge them.
- 100. The number of people arrested at London
arms fair this week.
Zero. The number of arms dealers arrested at London arms fair this week.
- 8. Record number of organs donated by one girl.
Zero. Number of donations Nigel Farage can make as he has no back-bone, no heart and no brain.