- Samsung Enters the Crypto-currency chip business. Experts think this will cause an increase in Phishing leading to a tasty Friday supper.
- Librarian jailed after selling stolen books on eBay. She was sentenced to 8 months and her borrowing card will be held onto until the books are returned.
- Roy Orbison to return as a Hologram for a new UK tour. Although it was technically difficult, the IT team involved said, “Anything you want, you got it”
- Birds Eye Fish Finger advert banned over concerns from safety groups after showing kids jump off a boat into the sea. Wow! It wasn’t due to old bearded men using food to tempt children into a boat.
- 14.8 Million : The number of Nintendo Switch console that has now outsold the Wii U
14.8 Million : The number of Nintendo Switch consoles that wont be turned on in 3 month’s time.
- £205 : What some unique £1 coins are worth.
£205 : what all £1 coins might be worth soon after Brexit
- $3Billion : Amazon’s 2017 Pre-Tax Profits
$3Billion : Amazon’s 2017 Post-Tax Profits